Lots of trial and error finally led to the creation of this incredible sauce. Peanut sauce is one of those recipes that should always work, but at times it’s too thick, too spicy or too bland. My version is peanut perfection – the blend of soy sauce, rice vinegar and ginger is over the top with a hint of honey in every bite. It’s delicious slathered on chicken and all the kids love this dinner. I like to keep a big jar in the fridge to add to lettuce wraps, stir fries…you name it, this sauce makes your meal even better.
- 1 1/2 cup Peanut butter, creamy
- 3/4 cup Soy sauce, low-sodium
- 1/4 cup Rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 3 tbsp Ginger (I use the ginger in a tube, but you can grate fresh)
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Add 1 cup warm water and continue whisking until well combined.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.