Remoulade with anything…yum! After seeing a recipe for it with chicken salad in a mayo heavy sauce, I was inspired to come up with a light and healthy version using Greek yogurt. A great way to use leftover chicken and it tastes incredible!
If you don’t have any leftover chicken, now is the perfect time to make my super simple poached chicken recipe. http://gatherconnectempower.com/2016/06/poached-chicken/
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt – plain
- 1/4 cup Sour cream – regular
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbsp Dill pickle relish (see note)
- 2 Scallions (green and white parts)
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 2 1/2 cups Skinless, boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup Pecans, chopped (optional)
- In a food processor combine Greek yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, ketchup, Dijon mustard and dill pickle relish. Taste and adjust dill pickle relish amount if needed.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in scallions, red bell pepper and shredded chicken. Add pecans if using.
- Enjoy on a bed of greens or the bread of your choice.