When you are having a fried shrimp craving make this recipe! These shrimp are super simple, healthy and delicious!
This is a very simple recipe with very little seasoning. I really was trying to develop this recipe with my kids in mind and they like simple food! You could jazz the seasonings up in so many ways, let your creativity run wild!
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ½ garlic powder
- 4 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp, shells removed, tails left on
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray thoroughly with canola or olive oil spray.
- Set out two small bowls – in one combine the Panko breadcrumbs, Kosher salt and garlic powder, in the other bowl add the olive or canola oil.
- Holding each shrimp by its tail, dip into the oil and then gently roll in the Panko breadcrumbs.
- As you bread each shrimp line up in rows on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, the coating should be golden brown and the shrimp opaque.